Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
ArticlesSection default policy
The following are the copyright agreement prior to publication of the paper.
The research article submitted for publication is an original work of the author/s and has never been published in any journal (local and peer-reviewed with copyright laws) nor is under consideration for publication by any other journal. Similarly, the author/s also declares that there is no prevailing form of neglect or breach of copyright for the article as well as rights claimed by other journals.
By submitting the article to the Journal, such copyright gives them the full authority or their right to the development, including promotion and distribution, along with archiving the body of scientific research outputs not just throughout the country but the ASEAN and other neighboring regions in the world.
The author hereby grants and assigns to the Journal all rights and contributions made in the work including those of his or her co-authors. The Author/s acknowledges that the Journal, upon signing of this contract, shall have the right to publish their paper both in print and online journal under the auspices of Isabela State University.
The Author/s of the research articles, reserve the following rights:
- All the herein exclusive rights to include both copyrights and patents.
- Rights to all the contents and essential components of the research article including the tables and figures for future works of their own, with the condition that the publisher shall be properly acknowledged as the copyright holder.
- The right to facilitate duplication of the articles for their own consumption, but not for sale.
The research article does not contain any unlawful material that may infringe personal or exclusive rights of others such as copyright or privacy rights. Additionally, it does not comprise any derogatory as well as libelous statements and that the paper is factually accurate. Correspondingly, I/We have contributed deliberately in the rigorous process of writing the paper. Hence, I/we claim the authorship as the original work done.
I/We understand that plagiarized research articles or papers I/we submitted shall not be reviewed or publish unless I/we agree to re-write the research paper in a manner that meets the Journal’s integrity and quality standards. However, if found that data were copied in a plagiarized manner, the paper shall no longer be published and shall automatically be rejected.
The final revised version of the research paper which I/we submitted online, is not substantially the same as that of my/our published papers in other journal/s.
The Linker, its staff or members of the editorial board, shall not be held accountable, should there be any form of damage to property or person as a result of the consequences regarding the products or process used of any method published in the journal including the ideas or instructions contained in the article.
If dispute arises, final decision is taken by the Journal Editorial Board and Editor-In-Chief.
I/We the undersigned corresponding author(s), have been given the consent and full authority by my Co-authors in assigning and transferring all the rights, the research title, and interest, including copyright of the article referred above. I/we herewith give and handover all the rights under it and Journal copyright in the event that the research work is published by the Journal. I hereby also confirm to the publisher of this article that it has not been published to other journals, nor it is considered for peer-review by any other publisher.
Copyright of the above research article is hereby transferred to the Journal without limitation including the rights to publish the article as whole or any of its parts in any and all forms. Thus, ensuring dissemination and protection of the article from infringement. I hereby certify that I am authorized to sign this Copyright Form in my own right and as a researcher in a government/private academic institution and have made no deviations to the document supplied by the Journal which is currently valid. I have carefully read, understood and agreed to all the above written copyright statements of the Journal.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.